Our four-module curriculum includes:
• Dental Assisting Responsibilities / Preventative
• Restorative Dental Materials / Chairside Assisting
• Radiology & Related Dental Office Procedures /
Dental Assisting Methods
• Applied Chairside Assisting / Dental Lab Processes
Successful completion will prepare you to be a dental assistant in a private group or specialist’s practice or a receptionist in an insurance company or dental laboratory. Supplies, textbooks and RDA exam included. Required uniform and Hepatitis vaccination and radiographer certificate fee not included in tuition.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (e.g., GED or foreign diploma)
- Successful completion of a pre-entrance assessment
- Valid Driver's License
For additional information contact Dignity at email@example.com or 440-746-8206.