The 6-Week ACT Prep Course covers:
- Test-taking strategies that are essential for success.
- Tips, tricks and problem-solving techniques that build confidence.
- Review of material in the subject areas tested.
- Self-evaluation and goal setting that allow the students to measure their progress.
- Personalized study plans.
- Real practice tests published by the ACT
Class time is spent reviewing skills, solving problems, practicing and learning test-taking strategies that are essential for success and build confidence. To maximize the learning experience, practice tests published by the ACT and additional materials are assigned as homework. Goal setting and evaluation allow the students to measure their progress, identify their strengths and improve their weaknesses.
This course is offered in partnership with ACT Test Preparation
, an expert in test prep. All classes are taught by instructors that are experienced professionals and experts in ACT prep.
All class materials included with tuition.
Please read policies when checking out.