This course teaches you the skills needed to woak as a dental assistant. Our four-module curriculum includes:
- Dental Assisting Responsibilities / Preventative Dentistry
- Restorative Dental Materials / Chairside Assisting
- Radiology & Related Dental Office Procedures /Dental Assisting Methods
- Applied Chairside Assisting / Dental Lab Processes
Successful completion will prepare you to be a dental assistant in a private group or specialist’s practice or a receptionist in an insurance company or dental laboratory. Supplies, textbooks and RDA exam included. Required uniform and Hepatitis vaccination and radiographer certificate fee not included in tuition.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (e.g., GED or foreign diploma)
- Successful completion of pre-entrance assessment
- Valid Government-Issued Photo I.D.
REGISTRATION BEGINS: March 24, 2022
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: September 6th, 2022
Click HERE to begin the application process online.
For enrollment information or questions contact the Adult Education Office at
440-746-8230 or AEinfo@cvccworks.edu